The Jonnycake Center of Westerly seeks a full time Multi-Media Marketing Professional to work in coordination with other members of our Leadership Team to deliver the Center’s message to the general public.
Job Title: Marketing Director
Responsible to: Executive Director
The Marketing Director, part of the senior management team and reporting to the Executive Director, will have experience with graphic design, marketing, branding, and various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, etc. Experience with Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator are a plus! Experience with web marketing, SEO, etc. are a plus! Additionally, someone with retail marketing would be great!
The candidate should have the ability to work independently but also be able to work with a team of people on a daily basis. This is a growing and dynamic organization and no day is ever the same- so the individual that we choose will have to be flexible and adaptable and also have the ability to think outside the box.
The ideal candidate will be able to artfully marry the diverse pieces of our program (food pantry, social services, community garden, and social enterprise thrift store) into a cohesive message to the general public.
Primary Job Functions:
- Contribute to the overall creative strategy of the Center.
- Oversee Organization website, including content updates, web analytics, and assistance in creative production.
- Create promotions and campaigns individualized to a diverse set of audiences (donors/shoppers/events/etc.) and spanning digital, radio, and print media.
- Support email marketing campaigns including building email templates consistent with brand identity.
- Ensure brand integrity and message clarity across multiple media platforms.
- Build donor/customer contacts and establish relationships with key vendors, donors, and customers.
- Willingness to perform other duties as required.
Skills to include:
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to proofread and edit
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to manage projects to completion
- While preforming duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear.
- Standing, walking, and sitting are all requirements of the position.
- Occasionally the individual may be required to lift and/or move more than 10 lbs.
Candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, and experience in a Market/Public Relations role.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Anticipated start date:
June 4th, 2018
Please email resume to Betsy Thoman, HR Specialist, at email@example.com. References should be made available upon request. No phone calls please.
The Jonnycake Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.