Introducing… JONNYCAKE PERSONAL SHOPPING!
Our Thrift Store’s physical facility is temporarily closed, but we invite you to peruse our virtual shelves and email us at ThriftStore@jonnycake.org with items you’d like to purchase. Here’s how the process works:
- View our Product Category Photo Albums on the Jonnycake Center of Westerly’s Facebook page.
- Decide on items that interest you.
- Contact us at ThriftStore@jonnycake.org and let us know what items you are interested in. Be as specific as possible, ex. “Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, in picture 2, shelf 3, Novels, Bookroom Album.” We will confirm your email and let you know we are working on your order.
- Please feel free to include special requests or requirements. For instance “I need four all-cotton size 2T shirts for my daughter who likes cats and the color green,” or “I need another set of queen size percal sheets, solid colors only please,” or “I am looking for 100 piece puzzles with scenes from Europe.”
- Be sure to include a telephone number where we can reach you with questions, can contact you for payment, and can let you know when your order is ready for pick-up.
- Do NOT include your credit card number. We will call you for payment. For your protection, we will only be taking credit cards over the phone and entering them directly into our machine as we speak with you. Your information is confidential and will not be shared.
- When we complete your order with you on the phone, we will agree upon a pick-up time. We ask that you arrive promptly at time agreed upon. This will help us maintain proper social distancing guidelines.
- We will work on orders Monday through Friday. However at this time orders may be picked up only between 9-2, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays. We will be scheduling pick-up times to enforce social distancing guidelines.
- Please know that there is a minimum $10 purchase price for this service. If your order will not come to $10 or more, we will let you know and you may either opt to discontinue your order, add more items to your order, or add the difference between your order and $10 as a donation to the Center. For instance, if your order comes to $8.50, you could decline the order, choose an additional $1.50 of product, or choose to give the Center a $1.50 donation for the Shopping Service.