Programming is currently modified for the safety of our clients, shoppers, volunteers, and staff.
- The Food Pantry is temporarily operating on a moderate client choice model.
- Unsolicited food donations are temporarily suspended.
- Grab and Go meal kits (breakfast and lunch) for students are available from 12-1pm Mondays-Fridays. No ID is necessary, but children must be present to receive supplies.
- The Social Services lobby remain open to serve you. If you are a client, please knock on the lobby door when you arrive.
- Some services are temporarily suspended. Please call the office at (401) 377-8069 for the most current information.
- The Thrift Store and Thrift Donations are temporarily suspended. We anticipate reopening as soon as possible.
FURNITURE DELIVERIES & PICKUPS:
- Staff are temporarily refraining from entering domiciles for furniture deliveries and pickups. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
- Dine to Donate at Hoof’s Restaurant has been postponed. A rescheduled date will be announced.
- Jumping for Jonnycake at the Knickerbocker Music Center has been postponed. A rescheduled date will be announced.