Programming is currently modified for the safety of our clients, shoppers, volunteers, and staff.
- The Food Pantry is operating on a modified service model. If you are in need of food supplies, please call (401) 377-8069.
- Unsolicited food donations are temporarily suspended.
- Grab and Go meal kits (breakfast and lunch) for students are available from 12-1pm Mondays-Fridays. No ID is necessary to receive supplies.
- The Social Services office continues to be available to serve you, as we are operating remotely. Some services are temporarily suspended. A staff person is available via phone during all open hours to provide resources or answer questions at (401) 377-8069, Option 1.
- If you are new to our services, or are in need of financial assistance, please contact Sarah Cote, Social Services Program Director, at (401) 377-8069 #110 or email@example.com.
- The Thrift Store’s physical facility is temporarily closed, but we offer Personal Shopping Services with pay-via-phone and no-contact curbside pickup.
- Some donations are being accepted via a pre-scheduling system with no-contact curbside dropoff. Please inquire for dropoff availability. Same-day dropoffs will not be allowed at this time.
- Unscheduled dropoffs are temporarily suspended.
- With our facility temporarily closed to the public, we are halting signups for new volunteers.
- To be added to the volunteering interest list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers, both current and new, will be contacted for opportunities as soon as possible.
FURNITURE DELIVERIES & PICKUPS:
- Staff are temporarily refraining from entering domiciles for furniture deliveries and pickups. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.