The Jonnycake Center is looking for a customer service oriented team player to work in our Receiving Department. Tasks will include moving furniture, receiving goods, sweeping, taking out the trash, general maintenance, and assisting other employees, donors, volunteers and customers.
- Drug Free
- Excellent Customer Service and People Skills
- Flexible availability
- Ability to lift heavy loads repeatedly over the course of the day, at times carrying up and down stairs
- Smart Decision Making Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Sense of Humor
- Not afraid of hard work
- Reliable, dependable and kind
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to wear a mask throughout a shift
Desired: 1 Year Furniture Moving Experience
Be a part of a team that is making a difference for your community.
Email Kristin Ells at [email protected] with your resume and cover letter or call to request an application at 401-377-8069 ext. 103.
The Jonnycake Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Weekends
Experience: Furniture Moving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Westerly, RI
Hours per week: 20-29
Pay frequency: Every other week
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place